Many of us who’ve been writing sims stories for a long while would agree, the scenes you make are just as important as the characters you create. As the saying goes, it’s in the details, right? However, if you’re new to storytelling, the process can feel a bit daunting. One of the questions presented to established storytellers is, “Where do I start?”. The truth is, the process is different for everyone. With that in mind, my main focus is to make your custom content shopping a bit more easier. So if you’ve ever wondered where I found that cool sci-fi/fantasy content, look no further. I’ve complied a list from some of my favorite finds/creators to hopefully get you started and help you along the way.
Innovative Gallery Creators (Helpful hashtags: scifi, cyberpunk, fantasy, grunge)
Bluetrait, darthlilos, RitPit01, Simsperation84, TheSimStream
Favorite Sci-Fi / Fantasy Creators
- LunaNelfeah: I’m particularly fond of the Tera Argon Set, the Cyber Motorcycle, Malygos Crystal Set, Celestial Crystal Set, and the World Portal
- Natalia Auditore: I use all of her special effects including: Water Splash, Smoke Wall, Fire Wall, Smoke Spots, God Rays, Magic Sigils, and Sky Domes
- Radioactive: My favorite sets are the Sci-Fi Conversions and Cyberpunk Signs.
Favorite Pose Makers:
Mods I Can’t Live Without
- Ceiling Replacements by LunarNelfeah
- Full House by Twisted Mexi
- Pose Player
- Underworld (Lighting Mod) by Twisted Mexi
I use a wide variety of CAS items, so It would be impossible for me to list them all, but here are the clothing/accessory creators that never leave my mods folder:
Genetics List Coming Soon